To Our Students
- We will never sacrifice a student’s wellbeing and success for personal gain or to accommodate unrealistic expectations of others.
- We will always do what we feel is in the best interest of our students.
- We strive to maintain a low client-to-staff ratio at all times.
- We treat each student as the unique individual they are and respect the diversity of the young men we serve.
- We lead by example and will never expect a student to do something we are unwilling to do ourselves.
To Our Families
- We will be understanding to the difficulties parents go through in this process and assist to the best of our ability to help ease this struggle.
- We will exemplify a positive attitude through our dedication and behavior to all.
- We will constantly assess our own state of being and always do what is necessary to provide quality care.
- We will be transparent and open in our feelings, thoughts, and needs.
- We will be examples to our students.
- We only work with skilled professionals who are committed to our students’ success.
To Our Communities
- We focus on teaching sustainable change and life skills and guarantee that our actions both on and off the ranch will never degrade other people, places, or things.
- We adhere to a policy of transparency to all parties in regards to our motivation and commitment to program ideals and our role in our community.