Northwoods Ranch & Retreat Core Values:
We will never sacrifice student well being and success for personal gain.
We strive to maintain a 3:1 client to staff ratio at all times; at times of transition while current clients are moving to their next venture and new clients coming to the program, this number may vary.
We are first and foremost committed to our students, parents, staff and community, and we exemplify this attitude through our dedication and behavior.
- We focus on teaching sustainable life skills through sustainable living and guarantee that our actions both on and off the ranch will never degrade other people, places, or things.
- We only work with skilled professionals committed to our students' success.
- We lead by example and will never expect a student to do something we are unwilling to do ourselves.
- We demonstrate our commitment to students, families and the community by accepting at least one scholarship applicant each year, based on need and program criteria.
- We adhere to a policy of transparency to all parties in regards to our motivation and commitment to program ideals.
- We treat each student as the unique individual they are and respect the diversity of the young men we serve.